Hello and Welcome, This is a Christian Photographers view of the world. Whether it's through the lens or through my walk, my progress in both are open and laid out for discussion. Some days will be all photos and some all God or a mixture of both but it will always be an interesting delve into my walk in each. To God be the Glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Dolly
Dear Dolly, I'm sure everyone around the world has their own feelings and stories about Dolly Parton but I'd like to tel...
-
My last blog was back in September of 2025 and here it's April 8th of 2026. Good grief time flies. I've really not felt ...
-
What is there to say. I woke up a full hour before the alarm went off so, I took that as a sign to write but what to write about? Yesterda...
-
Sorry it's been three months but a lot of things have been going on in my life and are still going on. However, this could not be put ...
No comments:
Post a Comment